Have you suffered due to medical negligence?
Medical negligence is a term that covers a number of different medical errors and poor treatments. Possible claims include:
- Accident & Emergency claims
- Defective medical products/medicine claims
- Fatal claims/inquests
- General medical problems
- Hospital-Acquired Infection claims such as MRSA
- Surgery claims
- Unscreened/untreated Blood transfusion claims
- Misdiagnosis claims such as failure to spot a fracture / severed tendon
If you feel you may have been injured due to the actions (or lack of actions) of someone in the medical profession, such as a doctor, nurse, surgeon or dentists, you may be eligible to make a medical negligence claim.
What is a Housing Disrepair Claim?
If you rent your home, then your landlord is responsible for making repairs on the property. If they fail to do so, then you’re eligible to make a housing disrepair claim against them for any damages, including personal injury, which may arise as a result of the disrepair.